Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mandie told me I needed to

I have been absent in the social network and Mandie told me I needed to start again. Life has been crazy since I started to home school. Any free time I had has been replaced.

The kids and I worked in the yard all day today. We put mulch and down and planted flowers. We also go an awesome fish fountain, which we love. Emma has been Emma and I don't know if I'm ready for a toddler. She is in to everything and everyone in the whole family is tired of it.

Wesley is a awesome cub scout, he has earned his bobcat and is half done at getting his wolf. He also is a great reader and love wimpy kid books and Calvin and Hobbes.

Maddie just got glasses and she looks smart. She is really great at math and loves numbers.

As for Emma I don't know if we are going to survive toddler hood.

Todd has been gone all weekend at a scout camp and he has a load of dishes to look forward to.

I am going to start up this blogging thing again so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Kris Hannah said...

I'm glad to see you back! It's nice to read. And I don't know if we are going to survive toddler hood either!!! Today was a horrible day out! Everything was a fight.

Post a Comment