Friday, February 26, 2010

This is the email I just sent Sam's Club. What do you think?

I just arrived home from my local Sams Club in Conroe TX. When I went into the store the sun was out and when I was done shopping a lightning and thunder was going on. I had parked by the front entrance and the out entrance was on the other side of the building. I had my infant daughter with me so I asked if I could go out the front entrance because it was poring down rain. The person checking my receipt quickly said no and moved on to the next person. I understand the policy about goods only going out one door but couldn't someone walk me to the door with my receipt. I was very disappointed in the customer service and my baby got soaking wet. One of the main reasons I shop at Sams Club is because of the formula is less expensive but I'm not happy with the customer service. My husband is an offshore geologist and is gone most of the time being that I have three kids I try to do most of my shopping in one trip. But if I can save money somewhere I will go there. I'm wondering if it's worth the few dollars if the customer service is so poor.

3 comments:

Kris Hannah said...

Wow. That's sad. Good for you. Do what you can. I never thought to email businesses. I think you got the point across. Guess you'll see what happens!

Ben and Mel said...

It is only in telling them that things may change... I would have just walked past her.... You paid for your goods... you were not doing anything wrong.... I am sorry... Sad story, but way to stick up for yourself... POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

Ganado Granny said...

I think it's great for customers and citizens to take the time to put it in writing. It usually carries more weight than having a shout at at the store. Did you get any response?

Post a Comment