Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is the Rule??? Murphy's Law???

Is it me or does it happen a lot. Every time Todd leaves for work something big is going on. He left the week of the primary program, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a lot more things it would take forever to write down. This week he left on Wednesday and that night Emma had a fever of 103 and was screaming most of the night (even with tylenol). I took her to the doctor and she has a double ear infection. Maybe I will make a scrapbook page, "Baby's first ear infection". They tend to happen a lot in the Wilcox household. The first three years of Wesley's life he had one every other month. But Maddie being who she is has maybe had 3 her entire life (everything always works out for her). Here's hoping Emma takes after Maddie (I never thought I would say that). I don't want to take a picture of how miserable Emma is so here is some clip art.



0 comments:

Post a Comment