Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Watch Us Grow


The Lightning Thief gets measured

Maddie is just happy to be here
<>
The finished product

Todd and I have wanted to measure the kids growth for a long time. We have talked and talked about it and never have done it. Part of the problem is we move around a lot and we never wanted to do it on a wall or door frame. All of a sudden Maddie grew almost two inches (I know this because all her pants are about two inches off the ground). I almost broke down and used a door frame but as I was looking on line I found the cutest solution. I showed Todd and miraculously he made it for me in a day (I'm still waiting for other furniture). I love it, now we can take it where ever we move. We are going to have to wait a few months to get Emma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment