Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just got home (and yes I'm exhausted)

We just flew in and boy are my arms tired. Just kidding we drove and we had so much fun!! I'm still recovering but I want to do it again. I can't find the SD card from Disney world so I will post the beach first. On our way home we stayed in Destin FL. The beach was beautiful. It's the first time I ever saw a beach with white sand and blue water. The water was so warm we dove right in. Maddie and Wesley loved the beach they played in and out of the water all day.


This is what you look like after you spend a week in Disney World.


Amazingly they got along the whole day.









Yes after ten years we still like each other.

















Emma hated every minute of the beach, she hated getting dirty. This is a rare picture were a tag caught her attention.








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that first picture, BTW. It really brings out all my charm.

Post a Comment