Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss



I know this is late but it has been a busy month so I'm posting a lot in a row. We celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday with a dinner of green eggs and ham, cupcakes, and new books for Wesley and Maddie.


When Maddie and Wesley came home this is what they saw. Maddie said, "What the?" Even though the eggs were green they ate them all. But the cupcakes were their favorite part.

Even though this has nothing to do with Dr. Seuss I thought it was cute. They were playing caterpillars and butterflies. They would pretend they were in a crystallise and come out slowly singing a song from the nutcracker. It was really cute. I was surprised they knew the song and was pretty proud but then I asked where they learned it and they said, "Maddie's barbie movie."

0 comments:

Post a Comment