Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feeling Like A Bad Mom

Do you ever have those moments where you say to yourself, "Man, I really messed that one up." Wesley has been invited to three parties this year and every time he wasn't able to go. Some were on a Sunday and some we were out of town for. I kept telling him, "you can go to the next one." Maddie went to one today and Wesley asked when it's his turn and I reminded him he can go to the next one. Tonight I was upstairs sewing and he came up with tears in his eyes and handed me an invitation, someone in his class was having a party that was today at 2:00. Boy did I feel bad, I didn't check his backpack because it was the weekend. So once again I promised he can go to the next, I'm hoping it will be soon.

2 comments:

Ben and Mel said...

Sweet Baby... This breaks my heart... you are doing what is best! You are a faboulous mom... He can come to my next party!!!! :) We can throw a westley needs a party party! Lego Cake and all!

Kimberly Ann said...

well he can come to mine and Natalies birthday in May! :D

Post a Comment