Sunday, January 3, 2010


Today is a big day in primary. It's the new year and I am conducting and doing sharing time. Yesterday I spent three hours at the church preparing bulletin boards and getting the binders ready for the teachers. I'm so grateful for members of the primary presidency and all the hard work they do, it makes my calling easier.

This is the bulletin I did for primary this year. I started with an idea from www.sugardoodle.net and went from there. Each picture represents a month in the Savior's life and we will talk about it every first Sunday and follow the path until the end of the year.

For sharing time I doing a old family home evening. The children will open gifts (orange peel, empty gum wrappers, etc) and talk about bad gifts, then they will draw a picture of a good gift, then we will talk about great gifts (hugs, service, love, etc..). Then we will talk about the greatest gift of our Savior Jesus Christ and eternal life. After that we will watch a video that I put together. It has been a lot of work but it's been fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment