Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Living On Top Ramen For The Next Two Months





Last night I had a dream that we had another boy. I dreamed of the pregnancy, delivery and in the hospital after. I even dreamed my nurses were horrible and I kept asking for new ones. Well today in the mail a stork named fedex dropped off my new baby.


A CRICUT EXPRESSION!! I found an awesome deal on Amazon it was their gold box deal. It came with a my story laminator and two cricut cartridges. Little did I know Todd bought me a flip camera on ebay (I didn't know, honest, I didn't, ask him). Both things I have been drooling over for a long time. Well what is a girl to do. Should she return the Cricut and get here money back? Should she try to sell the flip camera on ebay??? Probably, But I will tell you what she did do, she kept both items and lived on Top Ramen for two months.

1 comments:

Kris Hannah said...

Wow... that's funny. I guess a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :) I would love a new camera... its been on my list for a while now. And a cricut would be fun for the future :)

Post a Comment