Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lets label this: "Stuff I have to do because my husband works offshore"



Emma is quickly growing out of her bumbo. She arches her back and then leans to the side. One of these days she is going to fall out. Because this is what she has been sitting in so I can feed her I decided I better get a high chair. Because I still had a gift certificate to Babies R Us (I lost it and recently found it) Emma and I went on a field trip. I saw one that was on sale and I bought it. When I came home I opened the box and dumped out the contents. Little did I know there was over 30 different pieces to put together. All week I thought I had a Thursday afternoon that had nothing scheduled and instead of just sitting down and doing absolutely nothing I put a high chair together. And now three hours later it's done. Emma has already broken it in and ate a piece of bread. She loves anything to do with food.

1 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

just think of it as being self reliant...so if your done with that bumbo~ I'll buy it off ya! : )

Post a Comment